Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad email not working with BT

My iPad mail app is having problems with BT Email for the last week. Very frequently I get a message BT server mail.btinternet.com is not responding check settings. All was well until about a week ago, I have deleted the account several times but have great problems adding the email account frequently seeing BT server not responding. I have no problems on my PC using Windows Live mail or my Android phone. The iPad is one of the first and no longer gets any updates and states that IOS 9.3.5 is up to date.

Occasionally BT mail will be received on the iPad and I can get it using Safari or Chrome 

Is the problem with BT or Apple?

iPad

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 7:05 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Aug 6, 2019 3:02 PM in response to Albie4464

Hello,

You are welcome. I hope you will be able to get this problem solved. Sometimes when email providers upgrade their system software they neglect to retain backwards compatibility. This recently occurred to someone else on these forums a few weeks ago where their email provider ran an update that prevented them from accessing mail on an older device.

IPad email not working with BT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.