Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mid-2015 MacBook Pro Mojave upgrade - Bluetooth Not Available

I upgraded my Mac to Mojave Build 10.14.16 (18G87), and ever since then my Magic Mouse continues to work (but only left click, no scroll or right click) and when I click the bluetooth status it just says "Bluetooth not available"

I've deleted the .plst, reset the SMC, and even just did a restore to my Time Capsule backup a few days ago, and it's still not working.

I have bootcamp and can fully utilize the chip within windows, so this is some random bug i'm experiencing with Mojave i'm assuming.

Anyone else seen this before?

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 12:34 PM

I did a fresh install of Mojave and it's working fine. Luckily i was able to just re-download all of my apps, and i backup my home folder in iDrive, so it was less than an hour up and running again on my gig connection.

In all fairness, i've been moving/transferring the same base time capsule backup since 10.5 Leopard, so who knows what got bungled in 11+yrs of file transfers.

Thanks again!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2019 12:34 PM in response to CarlAVII

I did a fresh install of Mojave and it's working fine. Luckily i was able to just re-download all of my apps, and i backup my home folder in iDrive, so it was less than an hour up and running again on my gig connection.

In all fairness, i've been moving/transferring the same base time capsule backup since 10.5 Leopard, so who knows what got bungled in 11+yrs of file transfers.

Thanks again!

Mid-2015 MacBook Pro Mojave upgrade - Bluetooth Not Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.