Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card Unavailable

When I open wallet and press continue, I am told Apple Pay services are unavailable, try later. Later hasn't resulted in success.

Before you ask:

1) I was invited.

2) I do have IOS 12.4

3) I did restart my phone

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 8:14 PM

I did everything mentioned here and it wasn’t working. Then I did one more change and it worked. Voila!

go to settings on your iPhone, search for Language, it will take you to a page where you can set Language etc. at the bottom of this page there is a Region. This needs to be set to United States. Mine was set to another country but once I changed it, clicking on the invite worked seamlessly.

33 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2019 8:14 PM in response to KelvinMace

I did everything mentioned here and it wasn’t working. Then I did one more change and it worked. Voila!

go to settings on your iPhone, search for Language, it will take you to a page where you can set Language etc. at the bottom of this page there is a Region. This needs to be set to United States. Mine was set to another country but once I changed it, clicking on the invite worked seamlessly.

Aug 15, 2019 9:45 AM in response to KelvinMace

Hello, This happened to me and one possible solution is to verify that the email you received the invite from is the same account/email that you are signed into on your iPhone for iCloud. I for example have my Gmail forwarded to iCloud email, and when I clicked on the invite it failed because I was not invited by my iCloud account but rather from my Gmail.

Aug 15, 2019 4:52 PM in response to KelvinMace

Had the same issue. Response from Apple Support "Hello there, help is here! Thank you for your interest in Apple Card. We want to be sure you are able to complete the application process.

First, do you have any device management profiles installed? To check this, open: Settings > General > Profiles.

Also, are you able to try applying with a different Wi-Fi or cellular data network?"

And IT WORKED

Apple Card Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.