Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESIM Apple Watch 4 Cellular + iPhone 6s

I want to enable cellular facility via eSIM on Apple Watch. I know my 6s does not enable eSIM but my watch does. Is it possible to enable eSIM feature with this combination

esim is supported on Airtel India...

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 7:32 AM

Yes. Your iPhone does not have support eSim for the watch to use its own eSim.

Your carrier however needs to support the cellular Apple watch. Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Airtel is a carrier that supports it. Contact Airtel directly to enable your watch on their network. They'll likely add an extra charge to your phone service bill.

Also make sure your model of watch is compatible with Indian carriers as shown in the link above.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 7:32 AM in response to JediKnight777

Yes. Your iPhone does not have support eSim for the watch to use its own eSim.

Your carrier however needs to support the cellular Apple watch. Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Airtel is a carrier that supports it. Contact Airtel directly to enable your watch on their network. They'll likely add an extra charge to your phone service bill.

Also make sure your model of watch is compatible with Indian carriers as shown in the link above.

ESIM Apple Watch 4 Cellular + iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.