Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Checking my Iphone storage space it still showing 1 GB in ICloud Drive if I already delete all my files from “Files folder” ? Please your help

Checking my Iphone storage space it still showing 1 GB in ICloud Drive.

I already followed the instructions to delete my files in ICloud Drive from “Files folder” also the files from my IPad and my Mac, but when I check my Iphone storage I still seeing space use for ICoud Drive, I’m attaching a screenshot for your reference. Please your help

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 12:30 PM

Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. If there are files there you do not need, delete them. Then try iCloud.com/Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Files. If there are files there you do not need, delete them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 12:30 PM in response to Rory074

Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. If there are files there you do not need, delete them. Then try iCloud.com/Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Files. If there are files there you do not need, delete them.

Checking my Iphone storage space it still showing 1 GB in ICloud Drive if I already delete all my files from “Files folder” ? Please your help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.