Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update my app on my iphone I get the following message and it does not allow me to update them, could you tell me why this is due and how to fix it? “his discounted price is only available to customer who own a previous version of this item.

Hello, when I update my app on my iphone I get the following message and it does not allow me to update them, could you tell me why this is due and how to fix it?

”his discounted price is only available to customer who own a previous version of this item. to purchase this item. to purchase this item al full price, click buy.”

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 1:03 PM

Check to make sure you are logged in using the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the app.

1 reply

update my app on my iphone I get the following message and it does not allow me to update them, could you tell me why this is due and how to fix it? “his discounted price is only available to customer who own a previous version of this item.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.