Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot login into iCloud

Recently I noticed that I can no longer send any texts via iMessage on Mac. I don't have an issue sending messages from iPhone but they consistently fail to be sent from the Mac. I found for similar issues and started trying to apply suggestions outlined in a similar report for El Captain. It didn't help.

In fact, once I signed out of my iCloud, I no longer can log back in. When I open iCloud settings and provide my credentials, it thinks for a bit and then cycles right back to the beginning of the wizard when the Next button is highlighted again as a first step to provide iCloud credentials. No errors, no nothing that would give any clue what's going on.

Also, I don't see the login key chain under available key chain list in Keychain Access utility.

What can I do to solve this issue?

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 11:04 AM

Seems like the issue got solved after signing out of iCloud, rebooting OS and signing back into iCloud. The login keychain was created after that sequence and now it seems to work fine.

Similar questions

1 reply

cannot login into iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.