Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music doesn't let me send to my family members

it doesn't let me send to my family members even though i paid the 15.99 .. it keeps saying insufficient funds but how is it going to take my money & tell me i can't send it because i dont have funds when it's paid for atleast for that month . i buy the apple gift cards & add the money that way i dont know why it isn't working .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 3:31 PM

It could be your funds are being used for something else like an app subscription?

see if you have any subscriptions you weren’t aware of and cancel what you don’t want:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and . View your purchase history to see your recent purchases and find out which order is unpaid.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2019 3:31 PM in response to daddyfromhouston

It could be your funds are being used for something else like an app subscription?

see if you have any subscriptions you weren’t aware of and cancel what you don’t want:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and . View your purchase history to see your recent purchases and find out which order is unpaid.

Apple Music doesn't let me send to my family members

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.