Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After I deleted a downloaded movie, the movie doesn't appear in my library to download again. My wife can still see the movie on her account.

My wife and I have family sharing turned on. I deleted a movie I had downloaded on my laptop to clear up space. In the past, the movie would still show in my library but would just have the cloud icon so I can download it again. This time, the movie was completely removed from my library. If I search for the movie in the store, it wants me to buy it again. I went through the entire process and paid for a movie we already owned again so that it shows up in my library. If my wife checks her library, she sees the correct list of movies that we own. We confirmed family sharing is turned on. Why can't I see the movies I deleted as a purchased movie in my library now? The list of movies I see on my account is the same whether its on my PC or my iPhone (still missing movies).

Thanks in advance!

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 12:18 AM

If the version of the film that you bought is still in the store, check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

After I deleted a downloaded movie, the movie doesn't appear in my library to download again. My wife can still see the movie on her account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.