Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My i pad is update to 10.3.4 but won't uodate to 11.0. But my outlook box doesn't receive email anymore because the ipad is not updated. What can I do

My i pad is updated to 10.3.4 but won't update to 11.0. Now my outlook box needs this update to receive e mails. What fan I do?

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 4:02 AM

A 4th gen iPad cannot be upgraded beyond iOS 10.3.3/10.3.4.

Its internal hardware is too old, underpowered and completely incompatible with any current and future versions of iOS.

Sorry.

If you need an iPad that can run the latest and greatest versions of iOS, as well as, the most current apps available, then, you will need to purchase a new iPad from Apple or a discounted, refurbished iPad from Apple’s Refurbished & Clearance section of Apple’s Website.

Best of Luck to You!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 4:02 AM in response to jeanine2710

A 4th gen iPad cannot be upgraded beyond iOS 10.3.3/10.3.4.

Its internal hardware is too old, underpowered and completely incompatible with any current and future versions of iOS.

Sorry.

If you need an iPad that can run the latest and greatest versions of iOS, as well as, the most current apps available, then, you will need to purchase a new iPad from Apple or a discounted, refurbished iPad from Apple’s Refurbished & Clearance section of Apple’s Website.

Best of Luck to You!

My i pad is update to 10.3.4 but won't uodate to 11.0. But my outlook box doesn't receive email anymore because the ipad is not updated. What can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.