Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change iTunes media folder

I want to change the iTunes media folder, and I could change it successfully in iTunes setting preference.

But when I close the iTunes and reopen it, the iTunes media folder will change to the default place(C:\Users\%UserName%\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media)

How can I solve it...

Thanks

My System is Windows 10 (Version 1903)

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 12:07 PM

There is a bug in recent builds of iTunes. Revert to the previous 12.9.3.3 build (see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community, links to recent builds at the bottom), wait for the next one in the hope that it is fixed there, or see Make a split library portable - Apple Community and put your library in a shape that isn't affected by the issue and is easier to backup and move around in future.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 12:07 PM in response to 之正

There is a bug in recent builds of iTunes. Revert to the previous 12.9.3.3 build (see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community, links to recent builds at the bottom), wait for the next one in the hope that it is fixed there, or see Make a split library portable - Apple Community and put your library in a shape that isn't affected by the issue and is easier to backup and move around in future.

tt2

Change iTunes media folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.