Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed mobile provider, they put me on a temporary number that no longer exists, except in the tiny stupid minds of imessage and facetime ...how do i get rid of it and return to my real number.....which has now been ported

I changed mobile provider, they put me on a temporary number that no longer exists, except in the tiny stupid minds of imessage and facetime ...how do i get rid of it and return to my real number.....which has now been ported

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 10:35 AM

In settings, sign your AppleID out of FaceTime and iMessage. Then I would turn off and turn back on the iPhone, and sign your AppleID back in for those two services.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.