Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I signed into Apple Business Manager. How/Where do I accept the new terms and conditions???

I received this email but there is no way to do what it says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Business Manager Update

Thank you for using Apple Business Manager. On September 19, Apple will release updated software license agreements. On that date a Program Administrator must go to the Apple Business Manager website and accept the following agreements to continue to use the program:

• iOS and iPadOS Software License Agreement
  • tvOS Software License Agreement
  • macOS Software License Agreement

For more information please see this support article: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT203063.

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 8:46 AM

Ok, so I was transferred over to Enterprise Support. Spoke to a nice gentleman named Matt. He advised me that it should be pushed out today but could not give me a definitive answer. The only thing he could tell me was to keep checking periodically to see if the updated license agreements show up.

Not exactly a great answer, but it's something. I'll continue to try throughout the day. I guess if it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I'll call back.

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 8:46 AM in response to SanixaMB1

Ok, so I was transferred over to Enterprise Support. Spoke to a nice gentleman named Matt. He advised me that it should be pushed out today but could not give me a definitive answer. The only thing he could tell me was to keep checking periodically to see if the updated license agreements show up.

Not exactly a great answer, but it's something. I'll continue to try throughout the day. I guess if it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I'll call back.

So I signed into Apple Business Manager. How/Where do I accept the new terms and conditions???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.