Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset iCloud password

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem..

my little brother bought an iPhone and the store gave him some iCloud account.. it was like a lot of time ago and he can't remember the password.. the problem now that he have a new phone (galaxy) and I can't figure out how can I even reset the password if he's phone not getting the "allow" notification.. any suggestions?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 8:38 AM

Hello!

Check out the link below for detailed information about how to change your Apple ID password. If you run into issues please let me know where or what steps you run into that you have problems with.

Change your Apple ID password: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201355

Let me know if this helps!

5 replies

Sep 16, 2019 11:47 AM in response to DanielZolo

If nothing in the first link helps, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID – Forgot Password

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Reset iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.