Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scam from Luxy dating app

Luxy billed through Itunes $489.00 to my Pay Pal account for a subscription that I DID NOT want. When calling Itunes, they did not help at all. All they did was tell me where the $489.00 was coming from and told me to call Pay Pal and put it in their hands to get my refund. Pay Pal said no, Itunes should be fighting for me, not Pay Pal. When I inadvertently saw Luxy billed me, I immediately went to my Itunes purchase page and canceled the purchase that i did not want. I saw the zero balance and felt the damage was rectified. Not the case. The only thing that did was cancel my renews, unlike so many other sites, Luxy doesn't work that way. Luxy then went ahead and billed me anyway for a year's subscription at $489.00! How can they do this to unsuspecting people? I DID NOT WANT this subscription. I just want my full refund immediately. Who is going to fight for me, Pay Pal or Itunes. Will someone give me an answer, a company CANNOT be allowed to falsely bill a consumer who DOES NOT want their product!!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 7:52 AM

Purchases are considered final as you know, any refunds are at iTunes Support's discretion : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2019 7:52 AM in response to pmaggs

Purchases are considered final as you know, any refunds are at iTunes Support's discretion : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Scam from Luxy dating app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.