Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my iphone 11 front and back camera quality so horrible?

The camera quality is very bad. Both front and back camera blur out my face as if it were trying to be a filter for my freckles and blemishes. When I use Snapchat filters on top of this camera blurriness, it makes my face double blurry. It looks exactly like the Samsung galaxy 7 camera. My iPhone 8 camera will show every pore, freckle, and blemish on my face. But the 11 just forces the blur. Wish I could’ve known before purchasing this phone.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:37 AM

Ive got my iphone 11 here in saudi arabia last nov 14 and the same ive noticed bad quality front and rare camera. Ive tried to return the phone hoping for a new one that better than mine. Unfortunately they need to send my phone to the company i mean their supplier, coz i didn't my phone in apple store. So, it would take to long to get back the new phone. I was disappointed coz i didn't expect iphone 11 would be like this. Then yesterday i saved all my files photos, etc.. then did the reset all thing and guess what? Now my phone camera is good the video recording in 4k 60fps is so amazing loving it, Photo quality is good as apple said. All my problem about this phone was solved. Try it for yourself guys maybe it'll work for you too. Peace.

27 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 3:37 AM in response to JanetKeyy

Ive got my iphone 11 here in saudi arabia last nov 14 and the same ive noticed bad quality front and rare camera. Ive tried to return the phone hoping for a new one that better than mine. Unfortunately they need to send my phone to the company i mean their supplier, coz i didn't my phone in apple store. So, it would take to long to get back the new phone. I was disappointed coz i didn't expect iphone 11 would be like this. Then yesterday i saved all my files photos, etc.. then did the reset all thing and guess what? Now my phone camera is good the video recording in 4k 60fps is so amazing loving it, Photo quality is good as apple said. All my problem about this phone was solved. Try it for yourself guys maybe it'll work for you too. Peace.

Dec 27, 2019 8:40 PM in response to JanetKeyy

I’m so disappointed in the new 11 pro max front camera quality. It is very pixilated it honestly reminds me of my iPhone 4 camera or my first iPad. It’s awful. For as much as I’m paying for it, you’d think it would be a lot clearer and if you do get a decent (nonpixleated) pic, the light has to be just perfect! Sooooo unimpressed and frustrated!!

[Image Edited by Moderator]

why is my iphone 11 front and back camera quality so horrible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.