Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac reminder stop working after iphone upgrade to IOS 13.0

Hi,

After upgrading my Iphone to IOS 13.0, then launching my reminder apps on my Mac, it doesn't sync the tasks from icloud. Reading the apple post https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210220#other, but I didn't see the option of updating the reminder app in my Mac as suggested. So now my Mac reminder doesn't sync. I tried turned off/on icloud on Mac, still no avail. How do I get my Mac reminder to work again?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 4:58 AM

ironfugu wrote:

... but I didn't see the option of updating the reminder app in my Mac as suggested.

Excerpted from the Apple Support document you referenced:

If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are availableLearn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

macOS 10.15 Catalina is not available yet.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2019 4:58 AM in response to ironfugu

ironfugu wrote:

... but I didn't see the option of updating the reminder app in my Mac as suggested.

Excerpted from the Apple Support document you referenced:

If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are availableLearn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

macOS 10.15 Catalina is not available yet.

Mac reminder stop working after iphone upgrade to IOS 13.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.