Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max - not receiving text notifications from just one contact

Hi! I received the iPhone 11 Pro Max last week and have been experiencing a number of glitches, but the most frustrating one is that no matter what setting I change, I am not receiving text notifications/alerts from my husband and ONLY my husband. We have tried EVERYTHING! The only difference with him is that he's on my family plan. There is nothing else different in regard to his contact info. I have talked with Apple about this over the phone and even they couldn't figure it out.

If I am in his text thread and it's open, it will 'ding' and vibrate. When I close it, I get nothing. I have showed numerous people what happens when I ask him to text me, and no one has a clue. The red number of texts just continues to go up, with no notifications. I haven't had any issues with this for anybody else. It's not on DND, I have done everything! It's driving me insane.

Anyone?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 27, 2019 9:50 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

iPhone 11 Pro Max - not receiving text notifications from just one contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.