Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Reminders on MAC

My reminders disappeared off my MAC. They are still on my iPhone, but the synch stopped. I updated the MAC so I'm guessing its the traditional lazy apple programing thing. Where do I go to update the Reminders link on my MAC???

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 9:23 AM

If you upgraded your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.1/iPadOS 13.1, there is an incompatible version of Reminders in those upgrades. When you first run the iOS Reminders application, there is a very clear notice that warns that choosing to run it will result in compatibility issues with macOS Reminders prior to Catalina. You had the clear option to do nothing and keep that compatibility. You must have ignored that advice.

You may still see your Reminders via Reminders for iCloud.

See this link about the Reminders issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2019 9:23 AM in response to FloridaRobert

If you upgraded your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.1/iPadOS 13.1, there is an incompatible version of Reminders in those upgrades. When you first run the iOS Reminders application, there is a very clear notice that warns that choosing to run it will result in compatibility issues with macOS Reminders prior to Catalina. You had the clear option to do nothing and keep that compatibility. You must have ignored that advice.

You may still see your Reminders via Reminders for iCloud.

See this link about the Reminders issue.

Missing Reminders on MAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.