Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 5 Minnie Mouse Watch Face

I have unpaired and re-paired my new Apple Watch trying to get Minnie Mouse to announce the time when tapped with no success. Under the Watch Face > Compilations > Sound is selected to Tap to Speak Time is on. My series 4 watch did it just fine. Series 5 does not. Suggestions?

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2019 5:52 PM

Apple released Watch OS 6.0.1. which is supposed to have a fix for Mickey and Minnie Mouse voices. If you have downloaded the latest updates for your iPhone and Watch and they still are not speaking, go to your Watch Settings then click on CLOCK and turn on Speak Time and Always Speak.

1 reply

Apple Watch series 5 Minnie Mouse Watch Face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.