Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic iPhone 11 Pro

Hello,

I recently traded my iPhone XR for the new iPhone 11 Pro. When I first got my XR (about a year ago) I had to get a replacement because it wouldn’t stay connected to WiFi and it had Kernel panics almost daily.

Oddly enough, after using my new iPhone 11 Pro for the last couple of days, I observed a Kernel panic event today. I am hoping that I won’t have to undergo the same process that I did with my iPhone XR, however it is intriguing that I’ve had two devices in a row that have had Kernel Panic events. I’ve seen no other posts about this for the iPhone 11 Pro. I didn’t post on this community about my XR issues because the replacement I received worked without any issues.

So far I’ve only experienced one Kernel panic event on my iPhone 11 pro.

Anyone else observe any Kernel Panic events with the iPhone 11 Pro? If so, how likely is it that it could be caused by a software issue. See attached for a screenshot of the initial lines of the Analytics report.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 1:29 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Kernel Panic iPhone 11 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.