Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Login Loop

I currently have macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and have updated to the latest iTunes 12.8.2.3 and I'm currently in the login loop.

I'll enter my information and nothing happens. I'll go back to the Account and see that I have to sign-in again. I've done this repeatedly with no success. I've done a Force Quit, quit and reopen iTunes, and have even restarted the entire computer several times.

I've tried Authorize this Computer, but get stuck in the same login loop with that as well.

All connections are active (connected to wifi) and everything is up-to-date. I've tried all of these steps every day, multiple times, and have had no success.

I can login to iCloud with no problems. I can access iTunes easily on my iPhone and have no issues with accessing anything and everything from my iPhone. It just seems to be strictly with my Mac.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Oct 6, 2019 5:46 PM

1 reply

iTunes Login Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.