Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders not syncing between iPhone and iPad

New iPhone user (XR @ 13.1.2) unable to get my Reminders to sync with my iPad (Mini @ 12.4.2) and vice versa. I've tried everything down to signing out/on of iCloud on both devices, powering off/on, etc. All settings seem to be correct. Are my versions compatible? Any known issues? Fixes? Suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 5:56 PM

Hi Iconic11,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with Reminders.

With iOS 13, your Reminders app was upgraded. Have a look here: Get ready for the new Reminders app and Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Your iPad would need iPadOS to be able to sync the new Reminders app. You can find out if your iPad is compatible here: iOS 13 and iPadOS are compatible with these devices.

Have a fantastic day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2019 5:56 PM in response to Iconic11

Hi Iconic11,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with Reminders.

With iOS 13, your Reminders app was upgraded. Have a look here: Get ready for the new Reminders app and Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Your iPad would need iPadOS to be able to sync the new Reminders app. You can find out if your iPad is compatible here: iOS 13 and iPadOS are compatible with these devices.

Have a fantastic day!

Reminders not syncing between iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.