Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorting Pictures into Albums

Updated to 13.1.2. Why did Apple change how you sort pictures into Albums? It’s like they want to make things more difficult and tedious. It used to be a couple of easy steps. I Could just click on the picture in my camera roll, click add, and choose which album to move the picture too. Now I have to look at my camera roll to decide which picture I’m going to move to a certain album, go to my albums, find the album I wanted to move the picture too, hit select, hit add, and scroll to the picture to select it to add it to the desired album. IT’S TOTALLY BACKWARDS. THE OLD WAY WAS MUCH BETTER AND HAD AN EASIER MORE LOGICAL FLOW!! I want the old way back!!!!!

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 11:20 AM

You could try it this way:

• Wherever you are seeing a photo you want to add to an album, tap "Select". Select the photos you want to add, then tap the Share button and scroll down to "Add to Album", select the album.

2 replies

Sorting Pictures into Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.