Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot import call hostory

After updating to ios 13 my iphone cannot sinc properly with my car. Message states cannot import call history. How is this resolved? Does anyone have this problem?

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 4:39 PM

I would recommend that you wait for Apple to fix this issue in the ios 13 updates. This is NOT a car manufacturer issue. Call importing functioned properly for years prior to the new ios 13, so I am very confident the issue is with Apples ios upgrade. I'm hoping they will work diligently in getting this fixed. They were slow to react to these type of Bluetooth issues when implementing ios 11.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2019 4:39 PM in response to rose_10

I would recommend that you wait for Apple to fix this issue in the ios 13 updates. This is NOT a car manufacturer issue. Call importing functioned properly for years prior to the new ios 13, so I am very confident the issue is with Apples ios upgrade. I'm hoping they will work diligently in getting this fixed. They were slow to react to these type of Bluetooth issues when implementing ios 11.

Oct 14, 2019 6:46 AM in response to MGJV2011

Hello MGJV2011,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble syncing your iPhone with your car since updating to iOS 13. I'd be happy to provide a few steps that may help. 

First, make sure you've fully updated your iPhone, as the incremental updates may help to resolve this issue: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating. 

Next, try the troubleshooting steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn't connect to or work in your car.

Finally, if you're still having trouble, you might want to contact your car manufacturer for any further troubleshooting steps.

Take care!

cannot import call hostory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.