Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghostbusters purchase not available

Hi

I purchased the original Ghostbusters film some time ago from the iTunes store. For some reason the film has not been downloaded to my Mac (although that is fine as I would rather stream in 4K) but I cannot find it in my Apple TV app (and previously iTunes). When I check in the iTunes store the film has a price alongside it as if I have not purchased. However if I try to buy it again, I get a message telling me I have already bought the film and would I like to download it? I decided to download it today rather than try to keep it in the cloud to see if that made a difference, but again the film is no where to be seen.

Any thoughts on this would be appreaciated

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Oct 13, 2019 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 2:20 AM

If it's not showing in the Purchased section for redownloading/streaming check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

2 replies

Ghostbusters purchase not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.