Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotty CarPlay 13 wireless performance on iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13.1.2)

Ever since I upgraded my iPhone, the wireless performance on CarPlay has been terrible. Audio constantly skips (especially bad if my phone is inside my pocket), and touch input sometimes takes over a second to register. Also tested with my wife's phone (same specs), and we have the same issues.

Already tried setting up the device from scratch in the car, and forgetting bluetooth/wi-fi from the phone.

Never had any issues with my iOS 12 iPhone XS.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 14, 2019 9:24 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2019 2:52 AM in response to ezequiel_ar

This seems to be a problem with iPhone 11 Pro. I have a MINI but there are reports of other cars being affected. This has been picked up in other discussion threads https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250676863?answerId=251609646022 Apple have yet to formally acknowledge the problem and so far the iOS updates have failed to address it. Clearly the car manufacturers need to push Apple to push for a fix.

Spotty CarPlay 13 wireless performance on iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13.1.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.