Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Starz subscription through Starz, does it work on Apple TV?

I signed up for Starz through the Starz website a few months ago and I want to watch my shows through Apple TV but I don't see an option to sign in to my Starz account. It only lets me sign up for a free trial and then pay $8.99 a month through my Apple ID. Is there a way to sign in? Or is the subscription for Starz through Apple TV and through the Starz app different?

MacBook

Posted on Oct 16, 2019 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2019 1:04 PM

You can watch Starz on the Apple TV set-to box, but not through the Apple TV app. You will have to get the Starz app for that. ‎STARZ on the App Store. Likewise on iOS, you can watch Starz in their own app.

On Mac, you can watch Starz in a browser (Safari/Firefox/Chrome).

The subscriptions to Apple TV Channels through the Apple TV app are (generally) not interchangeable with sign-in methods outside of the Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2019 1:04 PM in response to rdelamel

You can watch Starz on the Apple TV set-to box, but not through the Apple TV app. You will have to get the Starz app for that. ‎STARZ on the App Store. Likewise on iOS, you can watch Starz in their own app.

On Mac, you can watch Starz in a browser (Safari/Firefox/Chrome).

The subscriptions to Apple TV Channels through the Apple TV app are (generally) not interchangeable with sign-in methods outside of the Apple TV app.

I have a Starz subscription through Starz, does it work on Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.