Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose Home Speaker 500 don't work with Apple Music?

Hello,

I have Apple Music (family subscription) and just bought a BOSE Home Speaker 500, the only way I can play on it today is via bluetooth (not airplay, that is not showing anywhere, just presents my both apple TVs).

Is there a workaround? the only two smart functionalities on this BOSE are Alexa and Google assistant, both are not connecting to my apple music when I make the command and I don't want to unsubscribe from apple music to sign-in at Spotify premium or Amazon music unlimited (both needed to be paid at the same level as apple, but to re-do the whole logic makes no sense).

I really appreciate any help you could provide community !

Have a nice day!

Clayton

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 11:14 AM

Hi there, Clayton.

I see that you'd like to use your Apple Music Family subscription through your new Bose Home Speaker 500. The problem is, you can't seem to connect it, and I'm glad to help.

Bose Home Speaker 500 -- This is information provided by Bose regarding your new speaker.

"With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want."

How to AirPlay audio -- Since your new speaker supports AirPlay 2, you can use AirPlay to play your music from your iOS device(s) or Mac.

If you're still having an issue using your Apple Music Family subscription through your new Bose Home Speaker 500, I recommend reaching out to Bose directly: Bose Product Support

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 11:14 AM in response to claytonos

Hi there, Clayton.

I see that you'd like to use your Apple Music Family subscription through your new Bose Home Speaker 500. The problem is, you can't seem to connect it, and I'm glad to help.

Bose Home Speaker 500 -- This is information provided by Bose regarding your new speaker.

"With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want."

How to AirPlay audio -- Since your new speaker supports AirPlay 2, you can use AirPlay to play your music from your iOS device(s) or Mac.

If you're still having an issue using your Apple Music Family subscription through your new Bose Home Speaker 500, I recommend reaching out to Bose directly: Bose Product Support

Take care.

Bose Home Speaker 500 don't work with Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.