Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Catalina and AirPods

Since I have updated my MacBook Air to the new MacOS Catalina my AirPods stopped working properly

I mean it connects though suddenly it stops and I have every time to turn off as well as turn on bluetooth.

Does someone knows how to fix it? I have already tried some adjustments such as deleting the old bluetooth file and restarting the laptop, it worked for a while but the same problem is happening further again.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 10:22 AM

palmaga wrote:

Since I have updated my MacBook Air to the new MacOS Catalina my AirPods stopped working properly

I mean it connects though suddenly it stops and I have every time to turn off as well as turn on bluetooth.

Does someone knows how to fix it? I have already tried some adjustments such as deleting the old bluetooth file and restarting the laptop, it worked for a while but the same problem is happening further again.

Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices ...

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2019 10:22 AM in response to palmaga

palmaga wrote:

Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices ...

MacOS Catalina and AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.