Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume indicator

Is anyone else annoyed at the volume indicator on iphone? Needs to be changed to operate as small bar at top or side so as to not block image.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 8:26 AM

I'm not sure what volume indicator you are referring to. The indicator that shows volume up/down is a temporary indicator and only appears when you turn the volume up or down. I'm not sure what you are seeing that is blocking an image. The latest iOS actually reduced the size of the indicator that you see from the centered indicator that used to appear on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 8:26 AM in response to janco

I'm not sure what volume indicator you are referring to. The indicator that shows volume up/down is a temporary indicator and only appears when you turn the volume up or down. I'm not sure what you are seeing that is blocking an image. The latest iOS actually reduced the size of the indicator that you see from the centered indicator that used to appear on the iPhone.

Volume indicator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.