Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m unable to login with my Apple ID on Fire Stick

I’m unable to login with my Apple ID on fire stick. I’ve tried both “sign i with mobile” and sign in on TV” I get an error with both. I’ve cleared my data, reset the device, and uninstalled the app. Fire stick recently updated.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 11:34 AM

43 replies

Nov 1, 2019 9:46 AM in response to jayaprakash260

Hi, according to amazon support Apple TV+ on amazon fire stick is only available in "US, Canada, UK, Germany, India, France, Italy, Spain". So it is not going to work if you live in a different country.

I think that apple should be more transparent with this. I've bought fire stick to watch Apple TV+ which I have free for a year, but since I live in Ireland, Im not able to watch it on Firestick .

Oct 28, 2019 4:09 PM in response to ccollins11

Hi ccollins11,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

If your Fire TV device is updated to its latest software version and you see "Verification Failed" when trying to sign in to the Apple TV app, please contact Fire TV support for further assistance: http://www.amazon.com/firetv/contactus

You can find the latest software version for your Fire TV on Amazon.com Help: Fire TV Device and Accessory Software Updates.

Best Regards.

Nov 1, 2019 7:03 PM in response to ccollins11

I think I've figured out the problem. What it seems like the problem is from what I can tell is that the people who are having issues have FireTVs that aren't running the latest software. I guess there's something that AppleTV needs there to work. Amazon's own instructions say to update. No matter how many times I try to update it, mine says FireOS 6.2.6.5 is the current version. However, Amazon's FireOS page says we should have FireOS 6.2.6.6 and you can't force it to update.

Nov 3, 2019 1:37 AM in response to ccollins11

I am having the same issue, I have tried factory reset and still not working.

I suspect this may be an issue with two factor authentication, as I had a similar issue with my Apple TV box. When trying to log on to Apple TV on the fire stick, your Apple device is supposed to send a notification and give you a code. If you enter your password again with that code at the end, it should log in (it did with my Apple TV box, but I want it to work on my fire stick!)

I’m unable to login with my Apple ID on Fire Stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.