Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus photo transfer

hello i got a iPhone 6 plus, it was black out 2-3 years ago and didn't fix it until now. this morning i just went to phone repair shop and they changed the battery for me, the iPhone 6 is turn on but i found out the touch screen frozen when i type the pass code, basically i cannot access to the phone.

i only need to transfer the photos from the phone to windows lap top. when i charged it is working, but when i put cable to laptop, under the apple iPhone folder, it shows me nothing. looks like the files are hidden, (105 GB free of 119 GB).

So how can i access to the photos , is there suggestion anyone give it to me ?

i dont want to spend any more on this phone, i only need the pictures

thank you

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 11:25 PM

Upload to iCloud --> Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your ...

Similar questions

1 reply

iphone 6 plus photo transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.