Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem to Login on Apple Music, Podcast, Apple TV

Hi All.

Some days ago i decide to make a fresh install of macOS Catalina, everthing if fine, install without problems, configuration too, but when i try lo login on Apple Music or Podcast or Apple TV apps nothings happens, check the video.

https://a.cl.ly/QwuQwww1

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Best Regards

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 2:39 AM

The problem is probably due to corrupt user databases, which are needed for the management of the logins of various Apple online services. Therefore, the workaround works with a new user. What helped me was the resetting of these databases. So, no new user profile or reinstallation is required. To do this open the terminal and enter the following commands. Then reboot and first log in to the relevant applications (Music, TV and Podcasts). Only then in the system settings again log in to iCloud. All applications connected to iCloud will be re-synced, which takes time especially with larger photo libraries and iCloud outsourced data.

sudo -v

***Enter Your Mac Password***

killall -9 accountsd com.apple.iCloudHelper

defaults delete MobileMeAccounts

rm -rf ~/Library/Accounts

***Should tell you at this point no matching processes found, after that reboot your Mac***

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2019 2:39 AM in response to BlenderG

The problem is probably due to corrupt user databases, which are needed for the management of the logins of various Apple online services. Therefore, the workaround works with a new user. What helped me was the resetting of these databases. So, no new user profile or reinstallation is required. To do this open the terminal and enter the following commands. Then reboot and first log in to the relevant applications (Music, TV and Podcasts). Only then in the system settings again log in to iCloud. All applications connected to iCloud will be re-synced, which takes time especially with larger photo libraries and iCloud outsourced data.

sudo -v

***Enter Your Mac Password***

defaults delete MobileMeAccounts

rm -rf ~/Library/Accounts

***Should tell you at this point no matching processes found, after that reboot your Mac***

Problem to Login on Apple Music, Podcast, Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.