Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove medical id

In my country we don’t have this service. Also I have Seoul to call sos from pressing the upper volume button and right hand bottom which won’t allow to take now screenshots. When ever I try to press these two to get a screenshot it says Emergency SOS. Therefore I want to remove SoS service. I tried every way possible but it won’t give me to delete the Medical ID details. I am confused as I can’t take screenshots. I am using a iPhone 11.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 5:08 AM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2019 3:13 PM in response to manocika

Hi manocika,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you are having an issue taking a screenshot with your iPhone 11, and I'd like to help out.

When you want to take a screenshot, it's a quick press and release of the Volume Up & Side buttons. If you hold too long, the other screen will appear with the Power Off, Medical ID and Emergency SOS options.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

The Slide to power off, Emergency SOS and Medical ID are not able to be turned off completely.

Use Emergency SOS on your iPhone

Take care!

How to remove medical id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.