Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the recent update I can receive only calls from saved contact list all other calls cant receive

Dear All,

After the recent update I can receive only calls from saved

contact list.

All other numbers I am getting a miss call in the call list and

a miss call sms only.

I tried chaniging the settings in Do Not disturb but nothing helped me, so I thought of

getting some help from this community.

I have a iPhone 6s 64GB

OS Version iOS 13.2

If any help or support would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashain.

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 10:12 PM

Silence unknown callers is enabled on your iPhone --> Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

To turn OFF Silence Unknown Callers, go to Settings > Phone, scroll down, then select Silence Unknown Callers. Calls from unknown numbers are silenced and sent to your voicemail, and appear in your recent calls list.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2019 10:12 PM in response to ashain113

Silence unknown callers is enabled on your iPhone --> Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

To turn OFF Silence Unknown Callers, go to Settings > Phone, scroll down, then select Silence Unknown Callers. Calls from unknown numbers are silenced and sent to your voicemail, and appear in your recent calls list.

After the recent update I can receive only calls from saved contact list all other calls cant receive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.