Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes is not syncing video files to iPad Pro

iMac 2013

MacOS 10.14.6

iTunes Version 12.9.5.5

iPad Pro 10.5"

iOS 13.2.2

I have a lot of video files in iTunes I want to sync to my iPad for travel. I selected them in the Movies and TV shows panel. I then click Sync. In a few minutes the sync appears to be complete. iTunes shows no further progress and the sync icon is not visible on the iPad’s status bar.

In the On My Device section the videos are shows in gray, suggesting they will be synced. Yet they were not. Restarting the iPad did nothing. I don't have a lot of time here so I'm not going to restore the iPad. The weird part is I have videos on the iPad that were part of an older sync but should be excluded, yet they are still there.

Priority two is getting sync to work. Priority one is getting the videos onto the iPad by any means necessary.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 9:26 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 12, 2019 12:31 PM in response to QuickPost

I can confirm this is in fact incorrect. iOS 13 does not in any way require Catalina.

I can sync my iPad Pro with iPad OS 13, my iPhone 7 and iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13 perfectly fine on my Mac Mini running High Sierra.

My only issue, is it messed up the album covers on my 11 Pro. The iPhone 7 and iPad Pro worked correctly without any issue.

iTunes is not syncing video files to iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.