Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV still not working

So I followed the instructions on how to restore my Apple TV followed it step-by-step. Plugged it into my TV the light still flashing and it’s flashing superquick. So then I redid the factory reset again for the second time. Plugged it back into my TV and the light still kept flashing. So does that mean I have to get a new Apple TV? My Apple TV is a generation three which I know is old but it was working fine and now it just doesn’t wanna do anything for me this is technically the third time that I have reset the Apple TV and it doesn’t wanna work. My iTunes is up-to-date so is my computer it’s not a Mac but it’s all up to date. So now what do I do I need help ASAP.

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 4:35 PM

If you can’t restore an Apple TV yourself, then you can bring it in to Apple. Make a reservation at a Genius Bar or contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider. If it fails for them too, then the unit may be done for. If restoring fails, then there is an official repair/​replace service, for an out-of-warranty fee.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2019 4:35 PM in response to Sortizibarra80

If you can’t restore an Apple TV yourself, then you can bring it in to Apple. Make a reservation at a Genius Bar or contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider. If it fails for them too, then the unit may be done for. If restoring fails, then there is an official repair/​replace service, for an out-of-warranty fee.

Apple TV still not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.