Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Media Services

I have been suffering with high cellular data usage. The iTunes Media services has consumed 6,5GB cellular data in only 1 night while in my home with a wifi network available.

This happened on my new XR device, this device has the same settings as my previous 6S, which never consumed this kind of data. To my opinion are all settings related to cellular data consumption set to avoid situations like this

What can i do to prevent this from happening again, and how to check if all settings are set correctly?

Thanks!

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 8:15 PM

Hello Tijmm,

I see that that you're having an issue with iTunes Media Services consuming a lot of your cellular data. I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

Check out the article below with some help with cellular data usage on your device. If you go through this article and you're still seeing the same issue, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2019 8:15 PM in response to Tijmm

Hello Tijmm,

I see that that you're having an issue with iTunes Media Services consuming a lot of your cellular data. I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

Check out the article below with some help with cellular data usage on your device. If you go through this article and you're still seeing the same issue, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support.

Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Itunes Media Services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.