Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 11pro max is not displaying the slide to power off. I cannot open any apps and the screen is stuck in the application switching screen and i cant access anything. When i hold the side button and the volume button

My iphone 11pro max is not displaying the slide to power off. I cannot open any apps and the screen is stuck in the application switching screen and i cant access anything. When i hold the side button and the volume button, i dont get the power off slide. How can i reset without any of these working

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 11:14 AM

If you hold the volume up and side button together and do not see the Slide to Power Off, then force restart the iPhone. Quickly press and release the volume up, then volume down, the press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo and release. The iPhone should reboot. Test.

2 replies

My iphone 11pro max is not displaying the slide to power off. I cannot open any apps and the screen is stuck in the application switching screen and i cant access anything. When i hold the side button and the volume button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.