Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro - Title Alignment Bug

On FCP 10.4.7

This is driving me insane. The titles appear to be aligned in FCPX 10 but when the video is exported the titles are not aligned. (See photos below.) The issue is random in that some of the titles are exported properly but most others are off center. There is no value to the Transform, Distort, etc. All the X, Y values for the titles are the same across the video. I've tried playing with the alignment values, left and right justification, and nothing seems to make it work. It looks right on FCP preview but not right when it exports.

This is the first time I've had the preview screen show something totally different than what actually exports. It's driving me nuts.

This is what it looks like in FCP

This is how the text appears in the exported video.

It happens in multiple projects.

Is this a FCP bug? Any ideas?

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 11:04 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 29, 2019 11:12 AM in response to acyclone

Really hard to tell what’s going on. Would need to look at it. First though, trash your preferences using Opt-Cmd asYou launch the application. What are the project properties and how are you exporting?

Would it be possible to see the project? Make a project with just the first shot, the stack of graphic and title. Copy it into a manager library. It’ll be really small. Zip the library and upload or somewhere like Dropbox or WeTransfer.

Final Cut Pro - Title Alignment Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.