Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't install Bootcamp, Win 10 ISO issue.

I have a MBP 16 2019. I am trying to install bootcamp. I downloaded Win10_1909_English_x64.iso and when I installed it, I kept getting this message.

So I looked for help online and it said somewhere that ISO versions after May 2019 tend not to work. I've also tried to create an ISO file from a PC (same version though), copied to my Mac and still got the same message.

I can't seem to find any answers for this issue for anyone after Oct 2019. Catalina OS seems to have a different Boot camp assistant as well.

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 12:30 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Dec 4, 2019 12:03 AM in response to Loner T

Hi Loner,

Sorry but what is that? I just downloaded the ISO from microsoft. I used the media converter to create an iso.

Today though, i found an older Win 10 installer in the office. My macbook managed to start installation of windows so i left it. Then it hung. So i did it all over again. I came back to a black screen that wont start. A small circling pattern of concentric rectangles sometimes comes up for 2 second then becomes a black screen again. My new MBP 16 seems it is in a black screen comma.

I can't install Bootcamp, Win 10 ISO issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.