Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing music in iTunes account

I have a new Mac Air. An album I purchased in 2008 is missing there may be more. I went to purchases, does not show up, I checked Hidden, not there. It is on my phone and iPad mini. Not in the iTunes account ... not on my computer

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 3:45 PM

It is possible the version that you see in the store isn't actually the same version that you purchased. Distribution rights for music can change hands. An item might be withdrawn and then later re-released essentially as a new entry in the store. You can contact iTunes - Official Apple Support for further assistance in resolving this issue.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2019 3:45 PM in response to Amazon Jackie

It is possible the version that you see in the store isn't actually the same version that you purchased. Distribution rights for music can change hands. An item might be withdrawn and then later re-released essentially as a new entry in the store. You can contact iTunes - Official Apple Support for further assistance in resolving this issue.

tt2

Missing music in iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.