Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes WiFi sync

What must I do if I cannot find my iTunes WiFi sync icon anywhere? It seems to have been disabled or deleted . Is this normal or did I do something?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 5:10 PM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2019 6:12 AM in response to lanzo288

Hello lanzo288,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are no longer seeing the iTunes Wi-Fi Sync option on your device. I would be happy to help provide more information to consider.

Are you looking for this setting on an iOS device under Settings > General? If so, has your device also been updated to iOS 13? The reason why I ask is that iTunes Wi-Fi Sync has been removed from Settings on iOS 13. Your device will sync with iTunes over Wi-Fi automatically when the following conditions are met instead:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

"When the computer and the device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the device appears in iTunes. The device syncs automatically whenever it's plugged in to power and iTunes is open on the computer."

If you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about this feature, you can do so by visiting the following page:

Product Feedback - Apple

Cheers!

iTunes WiFi sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.