Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My internet banking bill payment does not work after installing the most recent Catalina update (10.15.2)

What feature changed in the Catalina update 10.15.2 that does not allow the Bill Payment feature of my internet banking to work

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 8:23 AM

I allowed popUp windows in the Preferences "Websites" setting and went to the banking site again, there is no popUp window. There is a message on the banking site to uncheck "prevent cross-site tracking" & "block all cookies" in the privacy setting of Preferences. Those settings were never checked so I could not uncheck them. I have restarted Safari as instructed and bill pay still does not work using Safari Catalina. I can use "bill pay" on my iPad.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2019 8:23 AM in response to mulberry58

I allowed popUp windows in the Preferences "Websites" setting and went to the banking site again, there is no popUp window. There is a message on the banking site to uncheck "prevent cross-site tracking" & "block all cookies" in the privacy setting of Preferences. Those settings were never checked so I could not uncheck them. I have restarted Safari as instructed and bill pay still does not work using Safari Catalina. I can use "bill pay" on my iPad.

Dec 19, 2019 7:43 AM in response to pru129

Try this:

Safari, Preferences, Websites: At the left side of the window: click on PopUpwindows, On the right side (bottom right): select Allow

Visit the website of your bank. If you get a popupwindow: Allow

Does it work now?

Again go to Preferences, Websites, popupwindows and select: when visiting other websites: block and inform.

Hope this helps

My internet banking bill payment does not work after installing the most recent Catalina update (10.15.2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.