Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring podcasts and books to ipod 7th generation

I now have Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2. Before the upgrade, it was super easy to transfer podcasts and audiobooks to my iPod Nano. Now I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I have lots of podcast subscriptions and books in each individual app. But when I click on the sidebar when my iPod is hooked up. I only see one book and 2 podcasts. And yes, I have restored my ipod nano.

iPod Nano (7th Gen)

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 8:58 AM

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only one that has this issue and it has never been addressed

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2019 8:58 AM in response to QuickPost

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only one that has this issue and it has never been addressed

Dec 26, 2019 9:32 AM in response to QuickPost

I dont think it is fair to wait for a future system upgrade just to

listen to what i have been doing for countless years, using an ipod to

listen to what i download/own. i will try calling Apple directly to get

support. i realize iTunes is going through a major overhaul, but i am

not sure if we should be victims of what appears to be Apple's

oversight. After spending countless hours trying to figure it out, and

time spent going over community posts, i really think i am not the only

one that has this issue and it has never been addressed.

Transferring podcasts and books to ipod 7th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.