Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Match and iTunes Music user lost all of their Music Matched tracks

Unfortunately, my mass storage Drobo finally failed after years of service.

I do have backups of my iTunes music on a backup drive.

But I have always paid for BOTH Music Match AND iTunes Music's monthly services.

When I finished setting up my new Drobo (to replace the old one) and placed my new iTunes library onto it, I only have access to the iTunes monthly music and NONE of my Music Match music (over 10k tracks!) is listed ... not even for being in the cloud?

Must I re-upload all of my CDs, again? This will take me weeks to do!

What happened to my iTunes Matched Music?

I just checked and my annual $25 Music Match, automatic payment, which was processed on Dec 6, 2019?

I have no problems with the monthly music but iTunes is so limited and many of my CDs are not in the store catalog.

I still have all of my CDs but they are packed away in storage and it will be months before I can dig them out of it!

I tried using the help feature but it returns nonsense with no appropriate articles as if I am the only person that has lost their entire music catalog in iTunes Match?

All I want to know is how to get the list of my already matched music albums so that I can download a few of them, every few weeks.

I just purchased an amazing Klipsche Reference audiophile system to play them on and now, they are all gone?

Happy New Year!

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 1:16 PM

Was iCloud Music Library (aka Sync Library) enabled before your library went down, and was all of your music marked as either matched or uploaded? Is iCloud Music Library/Sync Library enabled now? See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Music Match and iTunes Music user lost all of their Music Matched tracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.