Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing ipod with itunes

I recently downloaded the latest version of itunes on my pc. When I plug in my ipod to sync it, I am receiving a message that says the ipod cannot be snyced because there is not enough room on my ipod to hold all my songs in the library. My ipod has 64g with 58g available to use. Right now my ipod says I still have 11g available for use. I made sure that I checked the "sync only checked songs". Itunes says I need an additional 21.7g. HELP

iPod shuffle (4th Gen)

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 5:40 AM

I accidentally cleared my ipod when I tried to manually move a song. Wiped out my ipod song library. Then I chose 'manually' restore from computer backup - and it started to populate my ipod!! Now the sync function works again. So what I learned from this is: the ipod touch 4th gen will still sync to my updated itunes!!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 5:40 AM in response to QuickPost

I accidentally cleared my ipod when I tried to manually move a song. Wiped out my ipod song library. Then I chose 'manually' restore from computer backup - and it started to populate my ipod!! Now the sync function works again. So what I learned from this is: the ipod touch 4th gen will still sync to my updated itunes!!

syncing ipod with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.