Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My hospital isn't listed in the Health app

My hospital isn't listed in the Health app. How can I add it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 9:51 AM

Thank you for the response. My hospital is part of a very large system, with hospitals across the U.S. I see that you've added the one in St. Louis, MO, but that's not my hospital. I'm in Kansas City and Saint Luke's (my hospital) has 4 large hospitals and many small community "hospitals" (actually clinics) throughout the city. I'll keep watching for you to add it to your list. Thanks.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 9:51 AM in response to barberlives123

Thank you for the response. My hospital is part of a very large system, with hospitals across the U.S. I see that you've added the one in St. Louis, MO, but that's not my hospital. I'm in Kansas City and Saint Luke's (my hospital) has 4 large hospitals and many small community "hospitals" (actually clinics) throughout the city. I'll keep watching for you to add it to your list. Thanks.

Jan 7, 2020 9:13 AM in response to janchan22

Hey there janchan22,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I’ll be happy to help with your concern about your hospital not being listed in the Health app.

The list of institutions that support health records on iPhone is growing. Keep an eye for updates on the following link if you don’t see your hospital listed:

Institutions that support health records on iPhone and iPod touch

Cheers.

My hospital isn't listed in the Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.