Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max Not Wirelessly Charging

Hello,

I’m new to the Apple support community, however I have owned dozens of Apple IPhones over the years. I bought my son a iPhone 11 recently, and we had the same problem with the iPhone not charging wirelessly. I purchased the new Mophie Dual Wireless Charger, and his iPhone still wouldn’t wirelessly charge. I tried several high quality 10watt QI wireless chargers, and nothing worked.

So, when I was shopping the accessories isle at my local Best Buy, I noticed an Insignia 10watt QI wireless charger for $19.99. As a last “Hail Mary”, I bought it and brought it home. After unpacking it and setting it up, I set my son’s iPhone 11 down on this wireless charger, AND IT WORKED!!! I tried my iPhone 11 Pro Max and had no problems either. We waited a day to see if it still worked the next day, and it still does!!!

Best Buy- Insignia 10watt QI wireless charger

I hope this solution works for other as Apple Support had zero solutions for me prior.

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 8:16 AM

4 replies

Jan 15, 2020 8:56 AM in response to deggie

I think you are misunderstanding the point of my post to the many iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max owner’s that have thes iPhones that will not wirelessly charge on any Mophie wireless charger, or any other wireless charger. There are, in case you were not aware, many complaints that many iPhone 11 model owners can not wirelessly charge their iPhones. Not all iPhone 11 series iPhones have this problem. But, there’s enough complaints about their ability to wirelessly charge their iPhone 11 series iPhones. I was simply providing my personal experience with the (1) iPhone 11 series iPhone out of (3) that my family owns, that will not charge wirelessly, even on the Mophie wireless charger line. The other iPhones my family owns, (1) iPhone XS Max, and (1) iPhone XR, wirelessly charge on the Mophie wireless charger, and all other wireless 10watt QI chargers we own. It just took buying the Insignia 10watt QI wireless charger from Best Buy that allowed the (1) iPhone 11 with wirelessly charging problems to actually wirelessly charge. Hopefully you have a better understanding of why I posted what I did. Please, enjoy your Mophie wireless charger.

iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max Not Wirelessly Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.